Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crush Crush Crush

I just ate a muffin! :D

Kaboom!! 

I know I haven't been updating. I'm lazy lahh. I've been up to nothing but lazing around in the house like a little fat pig. Just eateateateateat. & sleep! :D I was suppose to go to The Curve with Kun and Leenna yesterday for dinner, but as usual, no transport. -.- I can't wait till I can actually drive! Life would be so much easier, no? ;)

Okay, fast forward the boringness. I think I had a productive day so far. Had a short workout with Leenna at Tropicana in the morning. Didn't do much tho, busy talking to that lazy girl who refused to run. Leen, we're so working out again! Left to Bangsar after that for dimsum at The Ming Room. Lunch was yummy for my tummy. Fat fat fat! :D

Yes, I know I've been stuffing myself too much okay. Seriously! It's been like junkfoodchocolatejunkfoodchocolate for the past few days! O.o OMG! But but but, apparently dark chocolate has alot of nutrients & helps burn fats! So go grab em dark chocs! ;P

STOP! Enough about food!

Food = fat! xD

Guess which football team rocks? ;)

Manchester United! With their 5-0 win over Stoke City yesterday. :D

Okay, I can't decide what to wear for Shalene's sixteenth at Lake Club tonight. :S Somebody help me. Dress or not dress? Black or not black? See what I mean, I can't decide. I think imma flip a coin. ;) At the very least, I need an outfit which does not expose my gigantic stomach! & It's really big! :(

Oh, the cousin just came over. The very skinny one. I'm jealous. :/ She's looking at my brother's BB Gun like one big jakun! Looossaaaaa! x)

I think imma have to go pick out something to wear now. :)

More updates soon!

No comments: