Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight :D

Booyah! ;D

Yes, again sorry for the lack of updates. Been having mood swings these past few days. But not anymore! :D Let's rewind it back to when I last blogged then.

Monday
Had JuiLynn's Sixteenth Surprise Thingy at the Hartamas Park. It WAS suppose to be a surprise, but somewhere along the way, she found out. So potong okay. But it was still fun! :) There's always plenty of laughter when you're with them. I guess that was my Monday.

Tuesday
Went to Sunway Pyramid with my momma and cousins. Walk walk for abit then we went off to the driving range to look at golf clubs. I think I might take up golf too. x) "Megan the Golfer!" Yes, no? Anyhoo, went for my usual tennis at 4 & burned some calories. Then it was pretty much lazing around the house until dinner time. I had Yong Tau Foo! :D Yummy! Okay, I think that wraps up Tuesday.

Wednesday
Got up early to go for breakfast. My cousin & I left the house at about 9 to pick Amanda up, then it was off to Hartamas to fetch Rachel. All I heard throughout the whole car ride were the voices of the cousin & the other cousin arguing. -.- Sien betul mann! Got to Desa and we makaned at Old Town Kopitiam. Dropped Amanda to get her braces removed, FINALLY! After all that postponing & postponing. Oh oh! I went to the driving range to whack balls! ;D And and then, I got blisters. :( Golf is a painful sport! Got home, washed up & it was off the saloon to cut my hair. :) At least they didnt' screw it up this time. They almost made me look like some Japanese doll the last time! Stoopid. Then came dinner time, MORE FOOD! I'm such a fat pig now! -.- Went to MackeyDee's to yum cha with the cousin and brother, then picked Amanda & we went to Tropicana to watch my brother & his friends bowl. Better than stoning alone at home right? We were so bored, so we decided to act like monyets. ;) You'll see! Was home by midnight.

Today
My aunty woke me at 11! But it's okay, sleeping makes me a pig. xD TWILIGHT comes out TODAY! After months & months of waiting, it's finally out. And I heard they were gonna make it 18! O.o Thank goodness for Demie. :) Yet again, if they didn't let her in to watch it, they are definitely looking for trouble. Only God knows what Demie would do to watch that movie. Gonna go watch it with the Hartamas gang later at 5. See you then, Twilighters. ;) I can't wait! I hope those movie critics are wrong! It's gonna be a good movie! :) I'll be back with the reviews!

Twilight is out. I repeat, Twilight is out! ;D


Meet Amanda Chin Li-Yen without her braces! :)

Waiting for the boys to finish bowling.

Which then resulted to,
A Series of Monyet photos. ;)















Retarded girl couldn't stop staring at her teeth. xD
You know 'the cousin' I've been mentioning?

There he is! :P

Meet Paul! :)

He's a PRO golfer okay! ;)











It was our one & only source of entertainment. ;)
Oh, pictures from Juilynn's surprise thingy. :)










Twilight time! :D

No comments: