Monday, November 24, 2008

Ain't Nothing Wrong With That

Boom! :D
Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy with the relatives over and everything. Okay, let's rewind back to last week. :) And no, I'm not gonna blog about Shalene's yet, since I haven't gotten all the pictures.

Thursday
There's only one word to describe Thursday, insane. And I'm not gonna blog about it. You guys know what happened. ;D

Friday
Got back to Amanda's house at about 1 in the afternoon. Since we only managed to squeeze in 2 hours of sleep the night before, we slept till 5. Got home, slept again. :) Got up, had dinner, slept AGAIN! I'm a pig? Tell me about it. ;P

Saturday
Was suppose to head to the gym with Leenna in the morning, but I was too tired so I bailed. She was tired too anyways. Bummed and lazed around the house the whole day. Not to mention eating&eating&eating. The relatives started flooding the house in the evening. My house was like full! -.- All here to see me! :D Nah, I'm kidding. They came to see my grandmomma. She has 9 children okay, now you can imagine when I say FULL. Had dinner, got ready, went to Kitt's place for her daddy's 50th birthday. And something really funny happened, Ugly Benny!

Kitt'sUncleBenMeLynnCarmen
*looks at ben*
Boy, why are you wearing braces?
*gives the wth look*
Ummm, because my teeth aren't straight?
*stares at ben*
Oh, makes you look like Ugly Betty.
Hahahahaha
And that's is why we're gonna be calling Ben, Ugly Benny from now on! ;D

Sunday
Got up at 9 to go grab breakfast with my cousins and brother. We had Dim Sum at Taman Megah. Food is yummy. Stupid cousin kept stuffing me with food! -.- Bought more dim sum home for lunch. Then I had rojak for tea AND dinner. I doubt it could get anymore fattening than that! Played tennis for abit and met Leenna at the gym. Did the normal, gymtalkgymtalkgymtalk. I think it's healthy no? ;) Hitched a ride home from her granddaddy, watched some telly, and it was off to bed.
Today
Another outing with the Hartamas gang today. :) Now I need to go decide what I want to bring later. Yes, you guessed it, more FOOD again. It's normal to get fat during the holls yes? Just say yes! So I won't feel so bad. ;D

Ill update about it later, or tomorrow, or the day after, who knows? ;P
Geez, I just noticed this is an all words post.
So, imma pop in a picture. :)

No comments: