Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This Crush Ain't Going Away

Booyah! :D

How's your day today? I guess mine was alright. I woke up in the morning to the loud hammering outside my house. Something to do with the water. -.- Sadly, there was no water for the whole day. So we decided to go swimming! :P Oh! Apparently walking in the pool with the water at chest level burns alot of calories! So i walked the pool for abit until I got tired, then to the sauna it was! xD Did I mention I got stranded at the club & it started to rain? Thank goodnesss mummy got back early enough to pick me up. :D Got home and it was off to The Curve with the cousin & brother.


I watched Madagascar 2 today! I guess it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, for a little kiddie show. ;) It was actually pretty funny. Omg! Little Alex, or Alakay was so so so freaking adorable! Little Marty, Gloria & Melman too! They were seriously so damn cute okay. Go watch it, then I'm sure you'll agree with me. I'd rate it a 7/10. :) Left The Curve at about 8. Got home, watched CSI Miami. I think it ended terribly! Now I want to watch the next one, and I have to wait! -.- I'm watching Evan Almighty now. I think I've seen it about 10 times. So I think imma get some sleep, tomorrow is gonna be fun. :D I can feel it! Wait wait! Before I go,

Happy Sixteenth Leong Weiren! :D
You're like a little brother to me,
& a really great friend too.
Always there when I needed you,
Willing to listen to me whine & nag,
Calling me when I was down or bored,
Just know I'm always here for you too,
No matter what the circumstances. :)
I love you lahh Leong Weiren sial!
Power sourcer! ;D
Goodnight.

No comments: