Friday, November 7, 2008

Hsia's Sixteenth

Boooyahh! :D
Finally! I have the pictures from Hsia's 16th at Head Quartrs' bistro. :)



Dancedancedance :D





Don't ask, I have no idea what was going on. :P



Fikri & Joseph doing their thing. :)







Meet my friend, his name is Mr Jim Beam :D

Fikri! Stop staring at my cousins boobs! x)

Hahahaha
Look at Azril! :P


The cousins :D


















Hsia's Cake! :D
& since it was my birthday too,
Hsia was so sweet to let me in on the cake cutting. :)
You know I love you!



Yes,
& this is where I ran away. :P

Hsia! You know we all love you! :)

After the party, a bunch of us went back with Hsia to crash at HiltonKL. :D

Afterwhich, everything that happened in the room is,

I'm done :)

Thanks alot babe! :D Party was AWESOME!

No comments: