Friday, November 7, 2008

Someone Like You

Hola! :D
I'm so bummed out! Hardly got any sleep last night. -.-
And I have tennis later. God, save me!
I hope I'm bangkok-ing again! :D
.
Went to Ou with the cousin yesterday at about 7:30 to meet up with the hartamas gang. :)
Oh! And I trashed her at the basketball thingy magigy at the arcade. You know I owned you babe! ;)
Watched Quantum of Solace, yes, AGAIN. But it's okay. I still think it's good. A dissappointing ending tho. :S
Watched it with Amanda, Joseph, Kai Quan, Adrian, Harris, William, Chun Kit and Chong Ren(??).
HOMG! We watched the movie from the FIRST row okayy! O.o All the chasing made me damn dizzy.
But the few boys went up and sat at the cinema entrance at the door! Crazy no? xD
.
Movie ended at about 10 and off to Rasta it was.
Did the normal Rasta routine, talkshishatalkshishaeattalkshishaeattalklaughlaughlaugh
Pictures! :D

I know I'm cool! :D

Amanduhh the Pirate :)

Half of the boys :)
Kai Quan being camera shy, as usual. :P
Now you know what I mean? xP
Joseph too! :P
Maybe that's why they're bestfriends. ;)
Meet Adrian :)
He's cool okayy! OH! Chong Ren(??) can blow gila banyak smoke! O.o
See? see?
Then we played 'the shisha game'. :)
Meet your fellow losers :
Chin Li-Yen :)
Lee Mun Kien :)
Awwwww! Look at Harris! :)
Any of you girls interested?
You can get him at 012******* ;D
.
Left rasta at about 12:30 and headed home to Amanda's.
Thank you Harris! :)
Talktalktalk&eateateat until we finally fell asleep.
We're partners in pigging. ;)
&Check out her daddy's cool phone from Aussie! :D
It's like superduper cool mann!
I know lahh I'm jakun! x)
And when it rings,
It lights up! xD
So cool!
Hahahaha



Hot? I know. ;)

Back off, he's mine!

I love Christopher Chace Crawford. :)
I think I need to go to the gym later.
I can feel the pounds piling on! :S

No comments: