Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Monkey

I repeat, purple monkeys are cool. :)

I'm sleepy, but I can't seem to sleep. So imma blog now. I think I need to find better things to do. I've been doing nothing but lazing around the house and eating. I'm gonna go find a job! :D Any suggestions? One with good pay of course. Then at least I can get my fat butt out of the house.

Okay, rewind back to Sunday. Shalene's party was fun. :D But I dont have the pictures yet. So you gotta wait. HOMG! The cake was damn good okay! Chocolate! :) But there was some dramarama after tho. But I guess some of us tend to experience this kinda thing alot. Amanda & Naomi should know. Honestly, I think it was so unnecessary and stupid. But I'm not gonna say anything. At least nobody got hurt. I just hope it's all settled and over.

Left to Hartamas after with some kawan at about 2. & I saw rats! Eeeeeee, it was really gross! Especially the tail! And there were 5 of em clumped together. Oh, did I mention I didn't get any sleep at all that night. I swear I have panda eyes now! Got home the next morning at about 9 & I slept like a baby until 5. :)

I guess I had a pretty productive day today. Had luch with the grandparents at Jaya 33. Dimsum! :D Mmmmm, food was yummy. All I seem to be talking about is food. -.- I don't know how my life would be without it. Heeeee. Got home and started my daily bumming around the house until tennis. My only source of exercise. Thank goodness for that. Then it was gym with Leenna again. More gossiping than gyming tho. :P That's what girls do, no? Got a ride home from her granddaddy. :)

The cousin is sleeping over again. We're watching Daddy Day Camp! ;D Hahaha. I was supposed to go watch Madagascar 2 today! But I didn't have transport! :( Little Alex is so cute! I think imma go watch it tomorrow. I'm craving for popcorn now! & ice-cream! & famous amos! anybody? :P

I hope tomorrow's a more interesting day.
I think imma hit the sack now.
Goodnight.

Megan loves her Burger King Onion Rings :D

No comments: