Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Night To Remember

Hello people! :D
I'm so tired and bummed out.
Save me! :/
Had dindins at some seafood restaurant in pj.
Food was yummy yummy!
Especially the crabs crabs crabs! :D
I'm so full now, I could roll down the stairs, literally. -.-
.
OH! Ill update on Hsia's 16th and Bangkok when,
1) I get the pictures out of my camera
2) When Amanda Chin gives me the pictures
I know it's overdue, but what can I do right? ;P
.
Spent an hour at the gym today, doing nothing but weights.
Now my arms are aching. :S
At least I burnt a few calories right? ;)
And, and, I missed interclass football! :(
I really wanted to play.
But I heard you guys did well! Go 4 Dickens!
I know I'm not in 4 Dickens, but I'm playing for their class.
So yes, go 4 Dickens! ;D
& I missed Demie's surprise party!
Demie, you know I love you right.
Anyway, I hope you had fun hun.
Ill pass you your present when I see youu.

I watched the ad for James Bond, Quantum of Solace today. Now I wanna watch it!
Wait! I get to watch the premier tomorrow! :D
Jealous? I know. x)
A big THANK YOU to daddy for the tickets. :)

I'm still waiting to watch Bangkok Dangerous tho.
I heard it's good, coming from someone who's seen it 4 times and still wants to watch it.
Jo! x)
& SPM is in 7 days! O.o
Time flies damn fast mann!
All the best to all the form five's!
You guys can do it! ;D
I think I'm gonna head off now.
I'll update soon!
But no promises. ;)
I really like you,
I'm thinking real hard about it,
I gotta be sure I'm not making the same mistake,
Just be patient.
:)

No comments: