Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've Got A Crush On You

Booyah! :D
Firstly, meet America's new president.
Bye bye George Bush, hello Barack Obama. :)


I watched the premier of Quantum of Solace yesterday! :D
It's good! I'd give it a 9/10.
So make sure you don't miss it.

Daniel Craig is pretty hot in an old way. x)
Agree? ;P
Hahahaha

Check out the traffic on the way to Time's Square! O.o
Never go to town on a week night.
Especially in the late evening.
I think I was stuck in traffic for about 45 minutes!
Stupid jam. -.-


Oh! Meet Cosmo! :D

But before that, I went to the gym with the cousin. :P
I've got to lose the weight before I start eating again during the hols okay!
Plus, I'm trying to tone up. :D


And we bumped into Loo Yew Hann too. :P
I'm guessing the boy's trying to build muscles too.
Think it's working? x)









Okay, now for the pictures from Bangkok as promised. :)
On the way to KLIA! :D

BANGKOK! :D :D :D
This is a 'tuk-tuk', i think. :S
Cute no? ;)
My view from the balcony. :)


This is our apartment. :)
The messy room's mine! xP




Lazy fat ass. -.-

The family. :)


& the BTS!
I think I had to ride it atleast 20 times! O.o
Better than walking right? ;D




At Greyhound cafe. :D
Food is yummy for my tummy!



Coconut sorbet! :D
Offically my favourite fruit ice-cream!
You should try it. ;)
Oreo cheesecake! :D
So yummy!
Told you I had to lose the weight! xD
I know i'm a fat pig okay. xP



This is Siam Paragon.
The mall is like damn big and nice! & so full of pretty shops. :D
Check out the pretty sunset. :)
OH OH! At the airport in Bangkok, I went to a really cool toilet!
Check out the toilet bowl! xP
I know lahh I'm jakun!
But it's cool okayy! :P
This is how it looks like at night when you look out the window of a plane. :)
Well, it's definitely prettier real life.
Okay, I'm bummed out.
Updates soon. :D
Now I'm just really confused.
You think it's gonna work?
I hope so.

No comments: